Available for Magnetic Receptive or Magnetic Media
For spaces with a lot of foot traffic and wall space, the FrameGraphix Magnetic Signware ™ solutions from Testrite Visual can help make the most of your visual merchandising plan. Retailers and Fitness Centers love this peel-away magnetic graphic wall frame to keep customers and members engaged in promotions and member information. Restaurants and cafe’s love it as a hanging menu board, magnetic menu board, hanging daily special board and for layered magnetic graphics.
This affordable magnetic graphic poster frame is solid and stable and made from all metal, high-quality steel with a standard satin anodized finish. Once you hang it up, you can use it again and again because you have the perfect poster frame for magnetic wall graphics. This unit offers long-term savings because the magnetic graphics are less expensive to print and ship than rigid graphics. It is so easy to swap out graphics without removing your layer magnet wall frame hardware from the wall, so it will last for years.
With a deep 1 ½” near-frameless aluminum frame design, and recessed graphic seat, our Framegraphix Magnetic Signware ™ offers a seamless look while being robust enough to scale up to larger sizes. This single-sided hanging magnetic graphic frame is available in six standard sizes starting at 8 ½” x 11” up to 24” x 36”. When ordering magnetic receptive version, customers can also choose to order a printed graphics for an additional charge.
The Framegraphix Magnetic Signware ™ works as a wall frame for magnetic graphics or a wall frame for magnetic receptive graphics. For magnetic receptive media, units will come with .030” thick high-energy double-sided magnet and all units come with wall mounting brackets and steel backer plates that provide function and rigidity to the unit. These magnetic displays ship completely assembled and individually boxed.
- 1 ½” Deep Magnetic Graphic Frame, near frameless design (graphic cut size is your viewable size)
- Available in 6 Standard sizes, and non-standard sizes with custom requests
- Comes standard single-sided, but available double-sided with custom requests
- Includes wall hanging brackets
- Can be ordered for Magnetic Receptive Media (-MR) or Magnetic Media (-MM)
- All metal construction
- Satin anodized aluminum frame
- -MR version includes .030" thick high energy double sided magnet
- Sold standard as a single-sided magnetic wall mount frame, but available as a double-sided hanging frame as a custom order
As with all Testrite magnetic solutions, products can be customized to meet your specific needs and custom requests are encouraged.
Interested in layering graphics? Our -MR stands include a high energy magnet on each side, enabling layering up to 3 layers of magnetic receptive graphics. Note the number of layers that stick will vary based on type and thickness of magnetic receptive media used, so always test with your media in your environment before production roll outs.
Accepted File Formats
• Adobe Illustrator CC (or earlier) - .ai or .eps
• Adobe Photoshop CC (or earlier) - .psd or .tif
1. Photoshop files should be 100-120dpi at full output size.
2. Do not embed color profiles.
3. Provide a layered file.
4. When using stock photography images, be sure to purchase the highest resolution version that your budget will allow.
5. We use CMYK printers to create these graphics. 100% reproduction of defined colors is not possible. Differences between colors in the printed and original file can occur at many different stages. Variations in color or shading are often a result of viewing on un-calibrated equipment (monitors, printers, etc). Colors will often appear different when viewed on two different monitors or output devices. Without accurate color information, we have no way of ensuring that expected colors will be achieved.
6. Indicate Pantone Values for all critical colors.
7. An e-proof is provided within 48 hours of artwork approval.
1. Artwork should be submitted the same day the order has been placed to avoid delays.
2. After receiving your file, it will be reviewed within 24 hours for printing requirements. If the file does not meet all necessary requirements, you will be contacted by a representative.
3. If corrections are required, you may make these changes yourself and resubmit the file or choose to have JW Displays make the corrections (if we are able to do so).
4. After the file has been approved we will send a proof for your approval. We will proceed with production/printing only after the proof is approved with a hand signature.
5. Production lead time starts after proof has been approved by the customer.
6. Shipping time starts after production time.
1. Please indicate any special positioning requirements.
2. If using Illustrator convert all fonts to outlines.
3. If using Photoshop rasterize all fonts.
4. If matching Pantone colors please provide a layered file. This allows us to make minor color corrections if necessary.
5. Only send files relevant for output.
6. Art will not be approved unless submitted in our provided template(s). All templates are found under the guidelines page for each product (If one is missing please let us know).
7. File color mode must be CMYK.
8. If using Illustrator embed all images.
9. Hard proofs available for $50 (will add time to the in hand date). If you make changes to your file after the proof is sent, there is a $50 charge (per proof) thereafter.
10. Due to variations in output and viewing devices, we are unable to accept complaints about color variations unless all color matching guidelines have been followed.
1. Please send all files and folders using: https://jwdisplays.wetransfer.com.
2. Files must be named using your order number (ex: 16001001). You should have received your order number when your order was placed.
3. JW Displays will not address and is not responsible for delays due to improperly named files.
Unable to upload the Artwork?
If you are unable to upload your artwork, feel free to send artwork files via USB drive. Please write your order number on the drive and shipping envelope (JW Displays will not be responsible for returning any USB drives, unless you supply us with a self addressed envelope). Send to: 822 A1A N., Suite 310, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.