Great for Effective, Economical Countertop Presentations
Magnetic graphics are popular for use with hanging, standing and pedestal hardware, but with Magnetic Countertop Signbacks™ now you can maximize your countertop sales space too! The food service and hospitality industry love this countertop solution to get messaging out to customers as they check in at the front or check out at the register. Use this countertop hardware for menu boards, magnetic menu boards, daily special board and forlayered magnetic graphics.
Use these anywhere you want countertop messaging with the convenience of quick graphics changeouts. It is so easy to change messaging daily, monthly or seasonally to deliver the right message to your customers and layer up to three graphics at once for just the right message.
This magnetic receptive countertop hardware works with magnetic receptive media and has a magnetic receptive surface. It comes with steel backs with rounded corners for a clean look. Choose from white gloss enamel or matte black satin power coating.
This magnetic countertop hardware is available in five standard sizes and can be ordered with black magnetic or white erasable magnetic surface. Available for use with wet-erase or dry-erase markers. Select just the right magnetic countertop hardware to match the desired aesthetics and functionality. We can even provide imprintable logos to further personalize your hardware. These stands are ideal for promoting daily specials, member benefits, and for writing in daily retail messages. Pair hand written notes with printed magnetic graphics for unrivaled versatility.
All units ship fully assembled bulk packed, so there is no assembly required, just add your magnetic graphics! Units come with felt bottoms to minimize scratches to countertop and furniture surfaces to keep your other displays looking beautiful.
- Available in five standard sizes
- Choose from White Gloss Enamel or Matte Black Satin Powder Coating
- Choose from black magnetic or white eraseable magnetic surface
- Custom sizes and models available in quantity
- Fully assembly, bulk packed, with protective felt bottom
- Steel backs with rounded corners
- Full color digital printing on face is available up to 12” W
Custom countertop hardware is also available in quantity. Custom options including custom color countertop hardware using PMS and RAL color matching or custom size countertop hardware. You can also add custom accessories, such as a brochure holder, to the unit when needed. This is perfect for businesses with a promotional credit application, trifold, rack card, or other marketing materials to entice buyers.
Accepted File Formats
• Adobe Illustrator CC (or earlier) - .ai or .eps
• Adobe Photoshop CC (or earlier) - .psd or .tif
1. Photoshop files should be 100-120dpi at full output size.
2. Do not embed color profiles.
3. Provide a layered file.
4. When using stock photography images, be sure to purchase the highest resolution version that your budget will allow.
5. We use CMYK printers to create these graphics. 100% reproduction of defined colors is not possible. Differences between colors in the printed and original file can occur at many different stages. Variations in color or shading are often a result of viewing on un-calibrated equipment (monitors, printers, etc). Colors will often appear different when viewed on two different monitors or output devices. Without accurate color information, we have no way of ensuring that expected colors will be achieved.
6. Indicate Pantone Values for all critical colors.
7. An e-proof is provided within 48 hours of artwork approval.
1. Artwork should be submitted the same day the order has been placed to avoid delays.
2. After receiving your file, it will be reviewed within 24 hours for printing requirements. If the file does not meet all necessary requirements, you will be contacted by a representative.
3. If corrections are required, you may make these changes yourself and resubmit the file or choose to have JW Displays make the corrections (if we are able to do so).
4. After the file has been approved we will send a proof for your approval. We will proceed with production/printing only after the proof is approved with a hand signature.
5. Production lead time starts after proof has been approved by the customer.
6. Shipping time starts after production time.
1. Please indicate any special positioning requirements.
2. If using Illustrator convert all fonts to outlines.
3. If using Photoshop rasterize all fonts.
4. If matching Pantone colors please provide a layered file. This allows us to make minor color corrections if necessary.
5. Only send files relevant for output.
6. Art will not be approved unless submitted in our provided template(s). All templates are found under the guidelines page for each product (If one is missing please let us know).
7. File color mode must be CMYK.
8. If using Illustrator embed all images.
9. Hard proofs available for $50 (will add time to the in hand date). If you make changes to your file after the proof is sent, there is a $50 charge (per proof) thereafter.
10. Due to variations in output and viewing devices, we are unable to accept complaints about color variations unless all color matching guidelines have been followed.
1. Please send all files and folders using: https://jwdisplays.wetransfer.com.
2. Files must be named using your order number (ex: 16001001). You should have received your order number when your order was placed.
3. JW Displays will not address and is not responsible for delays due to improperly named files.
Unable to upload the Artwork?
If you are unable to upload your artwork, feel free to send artwork files via USB drive. Please write your order number on the drive and shipping envelope (JW Displays will not be responsible for returning any USB drives, unless you supply us with a self addressed envelope). Send to: 822 A1A N., Suite 310, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.