Great for Retail stores, Showrooms, Lobbies and Exhibitors
Are you looking to make a BIG visual impact? Do you need more than 1 large graphic to motivate, excited, or drive traffic? Then Charisma Inside Outside Lightboxes may be right for you.
Available as complete SEG boxes (4 outer graphics & 4 inner graphics) or as L Shaped SEG Lightboxes or U Shaped SEG Lightboxes, these large format frames bring graphics, light, and attention to from edge to edge, corner to corner. Draw customers deeper into your store or bring them into an immersive environment by surrounding them with your branding imagery.
These are the premier high-end large-format light box option for discerning customers who want to create a “wow” factor.
These can be used as floor mount SEG Structures, or as Ceiling Hung LIT SEG Hanging Structures. No matter how you use them, they provide a stunning graphic display that will make a statement in your showroom, for trade show booth, University, or office lobby. This is often the first graphic you will see in a car dealership. Use them for residential and commercial development spaces if you are looking for something different to grab the attention of visitors, customers and foot traffic. Modern churches are also starting to use large scale fabric lightboxes, LIT light boxes, and SEG light boxes that don’t have a traditional church feel. Inside Outside Lightboxes are a popular solution for brands that display their merchandise within a larger retail space, or for retailers who want to help shoppers easily identify shopping areas throughout a store.
In addition to providing a large-scale hanging lightbox unit, Charisma Inside Outside Lightboxes can be designed to be portable in smaller sizes, used to create a divider wall, or as an SEG L Corner Unit. We also offer custom LIT hanging lightbox solutions.
The Insight Outside lightbox provides a fully illuminated structure for many applications. It has become a popular choice for Athletic centers, Arenas, and on University campuses and athletic fields. We use high-quality LED Light strips on the top and bottom to make this structure pop.
The Charisma Inside Outside Lightboxes can be made as a 3D LIT light box or 3D Non-LIT lightbox solution. Lighting units offer 6500°K color temp with very low heat with wide beam angles and a long life. The power supply cords exit the top of the lightbox to improve overall aesthetic, or can be made to exit in another location.
These large-scale Charisma Inside Outside Light boxes are designed with graphic integration and installation in mind, making it easy to swap our graphics as needed. Our Inside Outside LIT lightbox is quick and easy to put together for a temporary event and robust enough to keep up long term for years to come.
- LED light strips along top and bottom rails
- LEDs feature wide beam angles and long life
- Lights are 6500°K color temp, low heat
- Aluminum trim is satin silver
- Easy SEG graphics installation and change out
- Power supply cords exit the top of the lightbox
- Large SEG Lightbox Structures make a dramatic impact
- Available custom as SEG L Corners lit and non-lit
Accepted File Formats
• Adobe Illustrator CC (or earlier) - .ai or .eps
• Adobe Photoshop CC (or earlier) - .psd or .tif
1. Photoshop files should be 100-120dpi at full output size.
2. Do not embed color profiles.
3. Provide a layered file.
4. When using stock photography images, be sure to purchase the highest resolution version that your budget will allow.
5. We use CMYK printers to create these graphics. 100% reproduction of defined colors is not possible. Differences between colors in the printed and original file can occur at many different stages. Variations in color or shading are often a result of viewing on un-calibrated equipment (monitors, printers, etc). Colors will often appear different when viewed on two different monitors or output devices. Without accurate color information, we have no way of ensuring that expected colors will be achieved.
6. Indicate Pantone Values for all critical colors.
7. An e-proof is provided within 48 hours of artwork approval.
1. Artwork should be submitted the same day the order has been placed to avoid delays.
2. After receiving your file, it will be reviewed within 24 hours for printing requirements. If the file does not meet all necessary requirements, you will be contacted by a representative.
3. If corrections are required, you may make these changes yourself and resubmit the file or choose to have JW Displays make the corrections (if we are able to do so).
4. After the file has been approved we will send a proof for your approval. We will proceed with production/printing only after the proof is approved with a hand signature.
5. Production lead time starts after proof has been approved by the customer.
6. Shipping time starts after production time.
1. Please indicate any special positioning requirements.
2. If using Illustrator convert all fonts to outlines.
3. If using Photoshop rasterize all fonts.
4. If matching Pantone colors please provide a layered file. This allows us to make minor color corrections if necessary.
5. Only send files relevant for output.
6. Art will not be approved unless submitted in our provided template(s). All templates are found under the guidelines page for each product (If one is missing please let us know).
7. File color mode must be CMYK.
8. If using Illustrator embed all images.
9. Hard proofs available for $50 (will add time to the in hand date). If you make changes to your file after the proof is sent, there is a $50 charge (per proof) thereafter.
10. Due to variations in output and viewing devices, we are unable to accept complaints about color variations unless all color matching guidelines have been followed.
1. Please send all files and folders using: https://jwdisplays.wetransfer.com.
2. Files must be named using your order number (ex: 16001001). You should have received your order number when your order was placed.
3. JW Displays will not address and is not responsible for delays due to improperly named files.
Unable to upload the Artwork?
If you are unable to upload your artwork, feel free to send artwork files via USB drive. Please write your order number on the drive and shipping envelope (JW Displays will not be responsible for returning any USB drives, unless you supply us with a self addressed envelope). Send to: 822 A1A N., Suite 310, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.