This Fixed Width Banner stand has an elegant look and is perfect for installations where the banner stand will be up for an extended period of time. In addition to Trade Shows, Gala’s, Grand Opening and Red Carpet events, colleges love oversized banner stands for orientation, student and sports events. They can keep the hardware and use it again and again and swap out graphics as needed. It never goes out of style!
The large format banner stand is available in four different widths and in three different heights from 5’ x 6’ up to 10’x10’. Printers love this solution for their customers! Once you set it up it stays in one piece. If you are looking for something smaller or a more portable banner stand, check out our BN5 or JN5.
The American Eagle Banner stand is made from Aluminum Alloy so it is very lightweight. It comes with a steel weighted, laser cut racetrack base to ensure stability on site. It is lightweight and versatile, available in a standard Satin finish. We love making custom large format banner stands and we can make custom sizes, or ask us about custom powder coating using RAL color matching or PMS color matching.
The American Eagle large format banner stand is available with graphics or you can provide your own graphics. When ordering, a LED Clamp lighting unit is also available for purchase to really make your message pop at important events. This US Made large format banner stand is made with Jumbo Pole Pocket 1-1/4" diameter crossbars which offer a fast and easy install. We use uprights with a slotted bottom to allow for graphic tensioning. This design feature ensures there is no graphic sagging once you set it up, so you get the most consistent and elegant look.
Create the "WOW Effect" at your next event by displaying beautiful graphics on our new elegant ultra wide stands.
- Pole Pocket graphic mounting
- Satin Finish with Aluminum Pucks
- 8' & 10' wide sides in 2 sections & include droop preventer plate
- Heavy duty solid aluminum joiners between split sections
- Fixed height and width for consistent presentation
- Sizes are recommended banner size
- Ships knocked down for cost efficient transit
- Made in USA
Accepted File Formats
• Adobe Illustrator CC (or earlier) - .ai or .eps
• Adobe Photoshop CC (or earlier) - .psd or .tif
1. Photoshop files should be 100-120dpi at full output size.
2. Do not embed color profiles.
3. Provide a layered file.
4. When using stock photography images, be sure to purchase the highest resolution version that your budget will allow.
5. We use CMYK printers to create these graphics. 100% reproduction of defined colors is not possible. Differences between colors in the printed and original file can occur at many different stages. Variations in color or shading are often a result of viewing on un-calibrated equipment (monitors, printers, etc). Colors will often appear different when viewed on two different monitors or output devices. Without accurate color information, we have no way of ensuring that expected colors will be achieved.
6. Indicate Pantone Values for all critical colors.
7. An e-proof is provided within 48 hours of artwork approval.
1. Artwork should be submitted the same day the order has been placed to avoid delays.
2. After receiving your file, it will be reviewed within 24 hours for printing requirements. If the file does not meet all necessary requirements, you will be contacted by a representative.
3. If corrections are required, you may make these changes yourself and resubmit the file or choose to have JW Displays make the corrections (if we are able to do so).
4. After the file has been approved we will send a proof for your approval. We will proceed with production/printing only after the proof is approved with a hand signature.
5. Production lead time starts after proof has been approved by the customer.
6. Shipping time starts after production time.
1. Please indicate any special positioning requirements.
2. If using Illustrator convert all fonts to outlines.
3. If using Photoshop rasterize all fonts.
4. If matching Pantone colors please provide a layered file. This allows us to make minor color corrections if necessary.
5. Only send files relevant for output.
6. Art will not be approved unless submitted in our provided template(s). All templates are found under the guidelines page for each product (If one is missing please let us know).
7. File color mode must be CMYK.
8. If using Illustrator embed all images.
9. Hard proofs available for $50 (will add time to the in hand date). If you make changes to your file after the proof is sent, there is a $50 charge (per proof) thereafter.
10. Due to variations in output and viewing devices, we are unable to accept complaints about color variations unless all color matching guidelines have been followed.
1. Please send all files and folders using: https://jwdisplays.wetransfer.com.
2. Files must be named using your order number (ex: 16001001). You should have received your order number when your order was placed.
3. JW Displays will not address and is not responsible for delays due to improperly named files.
Unable to upload the Artwork?
If you are unable to upload your artwork, feel free to send artwork files via USB drive. Please write your order number on the drive and shipping envelope (JW Displays will not be responsible for returning any USB drives, unless you supply us with a self addressed envelope). Send to: 822 A1A N., Suite 310, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.