Multipurpose Table Easel
A true American classic, this high quality table easel for painting is still Made in the USA. When quality matters, these table easels will deliver for years of uninterrupted use. These are all aluminum countertop easels are designed to be low cost without sacrificing durability.
The 151 Easel is portable, as the tray folds in half and the back legs fold together. These table easels are popular for Paint Nights and they are the ideal table easel for art classes when painting on canvas.
Need a custom version? Testrite manufactures these table easels in the USA. We can pack them into your cartons, or with header cards with your branding on them. Reach out today for a volume quote!
Accepted File Formats
• Adobe Illustrator CC (or earlier) - .ai or .eps
• Adobe Photoshop CC (or earlier) - .psd or .tif
1. Photoshop files should be 100-120dpi at full output size.
2. Do not embed color profiles.
3. Provide a layered file.
4. When using stock photography images, be sure to purchase the highest resolution version that your budget will allow.
5. We use CMYK printers to create these graphics. 100% reproduction of defined colors is not possible. Differences between colors in the printed and original file can occur at many different stages. Variations in color or shading are often a result of viewing on un-calibrated equipment (monitors, printers, etc). Colors will often appear different when viewed on two different monitors or output devices. Without accurate color information, we have no way of ensuring that expected colors will be achieved.
6. Indicate Pantone Values for all critical colors.
7. An e-proof is provided within 48 hours of artwork approval.
1. Artwork should be submitted the same day the order has been placed to avoid delays.
2. After receiving your file, it will be reviewed within 24 hours for printing requirements. If the file does not meet all necessary requirements, you will be contacted by a representative.
3. If corrections are required, you may make these changes yourself and resubmit the file or choose to have JW Displays make the corrections (if we are able to do so).
4. After the file has been approved we will send a proof for your approval. We will proceed with production/printing only after the proof is approved with a hand signature.
5. Production lead time starts after proof has been approved by the customer.
6. Shipping time starts after production time.
1. Please indicate any special positioning requirements.
2. If using Illustrator convert all fonts to outlines.
3. If using Photoshop rasterize all fonts.
4. If matching Pantone colors please provide a layered file. This allows us to make minor color corrections if necessary.
5. Only send files relevant for output.
6. Art will not be approved unless submitted in our provided template(s). All templates are found under the guidelines page for each product (If one is missing please let us know).
7. File color mode must be CMYK.
8. If using Illustrator embed all images.
9. Hard proofs available for $50 (will add time to the in hand date). If you make changes to your file after the proof is sent, there is a $50 charge (per proof) thereafter.
10. Due to variations in output and viewing devices, we are unable to accept complaints about color variations unless all color matching guidelines have been followed.
1. Please send all files and folders using: https://jwdisplays.wetransfer.com.
2. Files must be named using your order number (ex: 16001001). You should have received your order number when your order was placed.
3. JW Displays will not address and is not responsible for delays due to improperly named files.
Unable to upload the Artwork?
If you are unable to upload your artwork, feel free to send artwork files via USB drive. Please write your order number on the drive and shipping envelope (JW Displays will not be responsible for returning any USB drives, unless you supply us with a self addressed envelope). Send to: 822 A1A N., Suite 310, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.